monkey-bubble

Michael J Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Mon Mar 6 01:45:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 16:25 +1300, Michael J Knox wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 16:44 -0800, Michael Thomas wrote:
> > Michael J Knox wrote:
> > > If there is no objection, I would like to take ownership on
> > > monkey-bubble:
> > >
> > > Fedora Extras|monkey-bubble|Game in the spirit of Frozen Bubble|
> > > extras-orphan at fedoraproject.org|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
> >
> > I promise not to object as long as you document monkey-bubble on the
> > Games page  :)
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games
> >

> Certainly can. Will do once its working :-)

Can I assume that I need sponsorship in order to take this over?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors does say that you do
(explicitly) if your taking ownership of a package, only if your
submitting a new one for review.

Can someone clarify that for me? This is for an existing package that
has been orphaned, not a new one.

I have everything else done (an account etc)

Thanks

Michael