Incoming: pcsc-lite FE5 soname change

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Mar 6 07:53:58 UTC 2006

Just a heads up, I'm going to update pcsc-lite in FE5 (only) to version
1.3.0, which includes a libpcsclite.so.0 -> libpcsclite.so.1 soname
change.

I'm the maintainer of all packages in Extras that have a hard dependency
on pcsc-lite-libs and will take care of the rebuilds.  gnupg2 also has a
"soft" dependency on it, will submit a patch.

(Sorry for the crosspost, I don't remember what, if anything, has been
agreed about where messages like this should be sent.)