Odd mock build problem

Oliver Andrich oliver.andrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:45:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:58:41AM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> No. There is no magic. And it doesn't pull in anything.

Hm, well the logic behind it is clear to me, but why doesn't it pull
anything into my mock chroot? I have understood so far, that ruby is not
part of the basic build environment and that is the reason why my
initial template code doesn't work.

After doing the changes, I also checked the content of the chroot
environment of mock out of curiosity, and there was a neat little ruby
installation? How did it find its way into this enviroment?

I am curious, cause I want to learn, I can't find much in depth
documentation for mock.

Best regards,
Oliver

--