Mono packages

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 18:39:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've currently got a pile of packages waiting for approval for mono.
However, due to bugs within the FC version of Mono, I've had to swap
back from the rpms to the sourcecode versions (the bugs are usually
fixed very quickly on there).

The problem is that I only have one box (at work) which has the RPMS
installed and I could do with having them here.

Is there a way to fiddle it so that I keep the build-from-source, but
rpmbuild thinks I have the packages in? I'm thinking of getting the
srpms, build and copy the .pc files to %{_libdir}/pkgconfig

Or should I just get a spare box up to speed and use that as my builder?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show