Mono packages

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 08:35:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > I reported them into both the FC and Mono BZ's. The FC response was that
> > basically FC were packagers. The bugs included event handling,
> > (TextBox)foo->Clear() not working a quite a few other SWF bugs.
>
> I'm not the person who owns the Core mono packages, but I've been doing
> a bunch of mono work for various reasons, partly because it's been
> busted for my Extras packages (banshee), and on several platforms I care
> about.  I probably haven't seen the bugs since I don't get mail when
> people file bugs there (I wonder how to set that up).  Actual references
> would be nice.

I would imagine it's a BZ issue if you're not getting the posts. I'll
dig out the Ximian BZ references on Monday (they're on a piece of paper
at work)

> > If you move to a daily build, I'll jump straight back to the rpms as it
> > helps the FC chaps and community more than if I just use the source from
> > svn.
>
> Not going to happen until after FC5 is finally done, and rawhide is
> pulling from the FC6 tree.

Fair enough - anything I can do to help you with Mono, you just need to
ask, infact, you probably don't ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show