Mono packages

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 15:05:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

>   > I would imagine it's a BZ issue if you're not getting the posts.
>
> How so?  I'm not the assignee, QA contact, or anything related to mono
> as far as bugzilla is concerned.  I also don't watch the owner because
> he gets a lot of non-mono bug mail that I don't care about.

Given that you have an interest in Mono, I'd of thought you'd have been
a QA contact or something similar.

I've noticed you've reopened my bugs. Do you want me to continue filing
them in the same way when I come across them?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show