non fedora-usermgmt user creation

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Mar 23 19:19:07 UTC 2006

bugs.michael at gmx.net said:
> No. The 'setup(fedora-usermgmt)' virtual capability in the dependency chain
> can be used to pull in a customised configuration early enough.

I feel a bit lost here...

Ok, just imagine I got this shiny new machine full of fast CPUs, fat hard
drives, and loads of RAM, a nice FC DVD, and a blazing access to the net.
I want to install Fedora on the machine, and use and configure fedora-usermgmt
to my liking.

What are the steps I need to go through to use this "virtual capability" you
are talking about ?  Instead of the 1,2,3 steps I mentioned...