Mono apps in extras

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Sun Mar 26 19:29:20 UTC 2006

Looking back at the recently announced OIN initiative, in retrospect, what
I claimed was NotTrue(TM) proved to be TheTruth(TM), down to the
individual company names. This was an educated guess (really, Greg I hope
you didn't fall over each other trying to figure out how this guy in
Sweden could know what you were doing) so if anyone is looking for an OS
business analyst... :-)

(OIN, Greg spills the beans on Mono: http://gregdek.livejournal.com/4008.html)

Linus