CVS system migration done

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Mar 27 18:19:42 UTC 2006

Elliot Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> cvs.fedoraproject.org (aka cvs.fedora.redhat.com) has been migrated to a
> new system. Please let me know if there are any problems that need
> fixing...
>
> Best,
> -- Elliot

[orion at cynosure devel]$ cvs diff hdf5.spec
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [diff aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222