comps-fe5.xml

Michael Thomas wart at kobold.org
Wed Mar 29 00:55:25 UTC 2006

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 23:57 +0100, Eric Tanguy wrote:
>
>>It seems that the file in cvs is not the one used for the groups in fe5.
>>Someone could confirm that ?
>

> It is, it just needs to be updated.  I'll try to do that tonight

What is the magic command that I need to invoke to install the packages
in a group?  I've been trying to install the games group like this:

# yum groupinstall games

But it only installs joystick and gnome-games.

However, if I run:

# yum groupinfo games

...then it lists the games that are in the comps-fe5.xml, none of which
have been installed on the system.  Why would these two commands list
different packages in the group?

--Mike