*just* built pkgs not available to buildsystem?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 17:36:06 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 11:30 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Job failed on arch i386
>           Build logs may be found at
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-extras/6916-Macaulay2-0.9.2-19.fc5/

> No Package Found for libfac-devel >= 2.0.5-4
> No Package Found for factory-devel >= 2.0.5-7
>

> But, these were just (recently) built, and should be available:
>
>   6882 (libfac): Build on target fedora-5-extras succeeded.
>       Build logs may be found at
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-extras/6882-libfac-2.0.5-4.fc5/
>
>   6800 (factory): Build on target fedora-5-extras succeeded.
>       Build logs may be found at
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-extras/6800-factory-2.0.5-7.fc5/
>
> ???
>
> I suppose I should just wait, and requeue the failed build, but
> shouldn't this work without waiting?

I think you hit "the window"...  If you see the Build Report from extras
come out before you build your package, then the just-built package
won't be available to subsequent ones until download.fedora.redhat.com
picks it up on the rsync.  Before that point, it's available through the
just-built repo on the build server.

Dan