Need help with local devel repo optimization for mock...

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Mar 30 23:36:49 UTC 2006

Goals:

- Always get the latest development package versions for my local mock
builds.
- Keep internet bandwidth usage low and at off peak times.

What I'd like to do is update my local rawhide repo copy every Sunday,
but still be able to download any needed updated package for a build.

My first thought was simply to add my local repo to the mock configs:

# repos

[cora]
name=cora
baseurl=file:///data/sw1/fedora/core/development/i386

[core]
name=core
baseurl=http://newmirror.linux.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386

But the question comes up, if [cora] and [core] both have the same
version of a package, how can I make sure that the package is taken from
[cora]?

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222