optional game music files

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon May 1 23:22:42 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 01:17 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> Chiming in here, after being pointed to the thread on #fedora-extras.
>
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, Wart wrote:
>
> > The packaging guidelines state:
> >
> > # Game levels are not considered content, since games without levels
> > would be non functional.
> > # Sound or graphics included with the source tarball that the program or
> > theme uses (or the documentation uses) are acceptable.

I'll propose a Guidelines change on Thursday that adds the following
line:

* Game music or audio content is permissible, as long as the content is
freely distributable without restriction.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!