optional game music files

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue May 2 05:02:38 UTC 2006

Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2006, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>

> NB: I'd defintly argue against packaging MP3 music, which some games
> offer.
> But ogg should be okay, as the necessary support is included in core.

In the case which sparked this discussion, raidem. I actually asked
upstream to build in ogg support and to offer the music in ogg format.
Which they did both after that I packaged the ogg library they used and
updated raidem to the new version using the ogg lib, only to end up in
this discussion :| Although it does seem to be heading in the right
direction.

Regards,

Hans