FESCo Elections 2006

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed May 3 02:34:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 20:52 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

> And by the way, I griped about not having a fedora gpg-keyring available
> a while ago...  it would seem that this or something much like it might
> be needed now.

Since Fedora Extras doesn't have a test repo, there's an additional
reason. If I want to put a new version up for testing and post it to the
user list, a keyring means user can verify the GPG key I sign packages
with matches GPG key in Extras keyring.

I suppose they could verify it at MIT now, but ...

What's involved in creating the keyring? (other than time)