Release bumps in old branches

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Wed May 3 23:39:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

ville.skytta at iki.fi said:
> Checking for expected NEVR order between distro branches sounds like a job
> for an automated script + public whinemail.  Does anyone happen to have such
> a script or one that could be easily extended to do it already available?

Shouldn't be too hard to add to my parseBZbugList script
(http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/status-report-scripts/?root=fedora)
as it already snarfs the SRPMS list of all repos.

I won't have much time available to work on this before May 15, so feel free
to hack the script yourself if you like.

Cheers,
					Christian