FE Package Status of May 06, 2006

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat May 6 01:37:59 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 13:15 +1200, Michael J Knox wrote:

> Owners file stats:
>   - 1689 packages
>   - 51 orphans
>   - 44 packages not available in extras devel or release

>      mpeters at mac dot com                     PyX

I'm a little confused -

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=8813

lists the build as complete, but needs to be signed.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-May/msg00118.html

lists it as built and released.

But it isn't in

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/SRPMS/

My local yum mirror also doesn't have it - but it only updates once a
day.

Was the post from buildsys that it had been "built and released"
misleading on the "released" part, and it still needs to be signed and
actually released - or did some packages get eaten and need a re-cue?