Mock problem

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon May 8 12:06:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > I have shared-mime-info installed and nothing else is failing on the
> > build (all deps are met).
>
> Most likely, not all the deps are truly being met.  The only way to know
> for sure, is to actually look at the configure script to see how it
> determines the shared-mime-info prefix.

According to the script...

Extract the first word of "pkg-config" so it can be a program name with
args
set dummy pkg-config; ac_word=$2
if test "${ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG+set}" = set; then
 echo
else
 case $PKG_CONFIG in
  [\\/]* | ?:[\\/]*)
  ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG="$PKG_CONFIG" # let the user overide the test
with a path
  ;;
  *)
    as_save_IFS=$IFS; IFS=$PATH_SEPARATOR
for as_dir in $PATH
do
  IFS=$as_save_IFS
  test -z "$as_dir" && as_dir=.
  for ac_exec_ext in '' $ac_executable_extensions; do
  if $as_executable_p "$as_dir/$ac_word$ac_exec_ext"; then
  ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG="$as_dir/$ac_word$ac_exec_ext"
  break 2
  fi
done
done

 test -z "$ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG" && ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG="no"
 ;;
esac
fi

PKG_CONFIG=$ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG

MIME_PREFIX=`$PKG_CONFIG --variable=prefix shared-mime-info`
GTKSOURCEVIEW_PREFIX=`$PKG_CONFIG --variable=prefix gtksourceview-1.0`

I have gtksourceview and shared-mime-info in my Requires within the spec
file.

There doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary in the configure
file either (as the above shows)

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who