How do I know if someone is already working on a package?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:23:11 UTC 2006

On 5/12/06, Jima <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:
>   I don't know.  I just suspect I would've been rather irked to find out my
> work was for nothing. :P

Clearly we need a bugzilla category for "packages I've started working
on but haven't submitted". Which will of course then require a
category for "packages I'm thinking real hard about working on, but
haven't started". And of course that will most likely require a
category for "packages that I may be interested in thinking about
working on, but I haven't spent too much time thinking about thinking
about it".

-jef"then again... we do have a wiki... which seems to be a pretty
good place to use as a centralized notepad about who is working on
pre-submitted packages"spaleta