[Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:54:08 UTC 2006

On 18/05/06, Kevin Fenzi <kevin-fedora-extras at scrye.com> wrote:

> Jonathan> OK, FESCO unfortunatley didn't actually seem to reach any
> Jonathan> kind of decision on this.
>
> Yes, they did in the meeting just this morning...

[snip of proceedings]

OK, I looked at the time indicated at the top of Thorstens summary and
missed the main part. However, you will notice that further down there
are votes in favour of emacs-common. So I don't really think a
decision was reached.

> The answer seems to be 'emacs-common-muse'

I don't think people read the discussion properly. The "common" in
there is superfluous. This will trigge renaming other packages to. BIG
GROAN.

*Bangs head on wall, goes to make cup of tea, and edits the spec again.*