scientific license - fedora compatible?

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:57:14 UTC 2006

On 23/05/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> > It would be nice. The unmentionable repo does not operate in the same
> > way as FE, as far as I can tell -
>
> What makes you say that?  At least from my point of view, it's pretty close.

I was harbouring the misconception that one couldn't submit packages
to livna - Thorsten in another mail points out that that's not the
case. Apologies if I appeared to be critical of livna - that wasn't my
intention - I guess I wasn't aware that things were as similar "under
the hood" with livna and FE as they actually are.

Jonathan