Maintainer sought for lirc-kmod(-common)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun May 28 17:03:35 UTC 2006

I've sat on lirc-kmod(-common) for too long, sorry about that, but I've
just officially orphaned them.

More info: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/192621#c1

The thing is that I'm fine with continuing to maintain the main lirc
package, but I have no use or hardware for the kernel modules.  And the
main lirc packages works for many without the modules, so a dependency
should not be added.  But one the lirc kmods are shipped, we'll need to
keep them in sync with the main lirc package.  I don't personally think
that's problematic and thus having a separate maintainer for the modules
should work ok.  If there is disagreement and volunteers available to
take care of the whole shebang, I can let go of the main lirc package as
well though.

Any takers?