Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-31

Michael Thomas wart at kobold.org
Wed May 31 19:19:08 UTC 2006

Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 09:27:43AM -0700, Michael Thomas wrote:
>
>>>Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/
>>
>>Some of these (abe, gcompris) are failing when looking for SDL.  But
>>without the configure logs it's hard to tell exactly which BR: is
>>missing that's causing the failure.
>

> I'll start saving out the config.log files in the per-package build
> result/ directory, alongside the existing build.log and root.log files
> (and rpmdiff and rpmlint log files which are there too if the package
> does actually build).  So starting tomorrow, yes.

That would help a lot. Thanks!

>>Is it possible to get access to the build root for any of these
>>failures?
>

> I can't post all the build roots, it's hundreds of megs of space for
> each failure.  A suitably-configured mock that uses a local trimmed
> group list (as described here:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-May/msg00904.html)
> can be used to generate it though.

Thanks for the pointer.  I was able to reproduce a build failure on
another package (bsd-games) with a local build group list, but not with
abe.  I did notice the following in your build.log:

checking for X... no

Which seems a little odd.  The only difference I saw in the packages
that got installed was that I picked up a slightly newer version of
mesa-libGL.  I'll assume that it fixed the problem and watch for
failures in tomorrow's report.

--Mike