Contributer License Agreement / Account System Problems

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Wed May 3 13:23:33 UTC 2006

I recently applied for a Fedora account.   I have recieved no emails
from the account system, and clicking the "Send me the CLA" link on the
Wiki *says* the CLA is being sent to my registered email address, but it
does not get there.   I have checked and my address (the one I'm using
now) is in the system correctly.

If I look at the account page, it shows the group "cla_done"  with the
role status "in progress".   Which seems to imply it did send the CLA,
while in fact I never recieved it.

Who can I contact about getting this straightened out?   I've heard of
this happening to other folks as well.    The Wiki pages did not list
any contact info for what to do if the account system hiccupped, so I'm
asking here.

--Michael DeHaan