GNOME packages that need review?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon May 15 07:08:55 UTC 2006

I'm looking for some gnome packages that need review.
I'd rather they not be mono packages, I want to watch some of them be
reviewed first (feel free to put me on the cc list if you are submitting
a mono package).

I'm looking through the FE-NEW bugs trying to find some GNOME packages
that need review, but it isn't always so easy to find.

Note that I am not a sponsor, so I can't approve packages that need a
sponsor - but I can comment on them.

So - what gnome specific packages need some reviewer time?

Maybe a page for gnome packages needing review should go in the gnome
SIG. Should I just add a place for gnome packages that need review to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/GNOME (similar to games being
packaged on the games SIG page)?