Some ftp space for SRPM for review wanted

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon May 15 08:43:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm getting really tired of my ISP's 3Mb file size limit :( This makes
me and my reviewers having to jump to all kinda hoops (no srpm, just a
spec and a xxx-files.tgz with patches, .desktop etc. Then the reviewer
has to download the main sources from upstream himself and assemble all
the pieces).

So can anyone help me with an account on a server somewhere? I can
understand if you dislike ftp scp will do fine too. You can send me a
gpg-coded mail wiht login credentials my public key is available from mit.

I've some big packages which I plan on packaging soonish, so I will need
a bit of diskspace (say upto 250 Mb) trafic will be low, as it will be
used for posting SRPM's for review only.

For me about me see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HansdeGoede

Thanks & Regards,

Hans