Some ftp space for SRPM for review wanted

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:02:02 UTC 2006

On 5/15/06, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> I've some big packages which I plan on packaging soonish, so I will need
> a bit of diskspace (say upto 250 Mb) trafic will be low, as it will be
> used for posting SRPM's for review only.

I am using intefree.it just because of this. Their (free) accounts
used to have unlimited http space (uploads via ftp only, but I handle
them gracefully with curl) though I am not really sure about their bw.

Just contact me if you would like to apply for an account and need
help for understanding the registration form (italian only)

Gianluca