buildsys-build (Was Re: BuildRequires - flex and bison)

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Wed May 17 08:54:07 UTC 2006

Thorsten - I notice over on fedora-devel-list that there's a cleanup
of core packages going on based in the first phase upon getting all
packages buildable in mock, with a longer term view of having core
packages comply with the Extras guidelines:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-May/msg00308.html

I suspect these proposed removals from the buildroot would be
significant to these efforts (I could be wrong) - it might be worth
discussing with those involved in the core cleanup?

just a thought, apologies if it's way off beam,
Jonathan