FE Package Status of May 19, 2006

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri May 19 13:52:01 UTC 2006

fedora at leemhuis.info said:
> Actually I'd like to get rid of that page. I'd prefer if we could put files
> like "dead.package" (with a explanation why it is dead) into the devel branch
> of the package (and remove all others) in cvs. Christian, would that work for
> you?

Yea, that'd work too.  And I agree it's a better solution: less pages to
maintain and the CVS repo is *the* data source.  I notice some retired
packages already have a dead.package file (e.g., elmo).

I'll update the script and see what happens...

> Maybe this could even be done in Core, too.

Yes, I'd like that.  Can I get a local copy of the Core repo ?

					Christian