xview anyone ?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Nov 1 12:56:46 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 11:40:18AM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> 1) Have you checked Debian's packages of this (if they have any) usually
> with hard to package software
>   its a good idea to start with all Debian's patches (or atleast thosw
>   which seem to make sense) that
>   might fix this.

As Christian said, it's allready applied. Moreover I used more or less
the debian build process and also more or less debian split. One thing I
do differently is that I install directly in the staged install dir,
while in the debian things are installed in a temporary directory and then
moved around.

--
Pat