please do not sign and push scorched3d update

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Nov 2 22:03:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just build a new upstream version of scorched3d, and when checking
the buildlog I saw that this new version now can play ogg files (for
module addons which want to use these). Something which they maybe could
have mentioned in the changelog? GRRR. However the current build doesn't
support this as I didn't add the necessary BR's. Since scorched3d is
rather huge (55 MB) a kind request not to sign and push todays
scorched3d builds. I'll do a new version, with a new e-v-r tomorrow with
this fixed.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

p.s.

What would be the proper channel for requests like this?