Fedora Extras Package Build Report 2006-11-10

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Nov 10 19:36:41 UTC 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:52:34 -0700 (MST), Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> It looks to me like this push might not have pushed any of the devel
> packages. I can't see any of them on:
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/

You can see them on  http://fedoraproject.org/extras/

where they have been pushed. From there they are mirrored automatically,
which may take some time.

When you see a build report, packages are available at the fp.org repo
immediately.

> I noticed this as I was trying to build a new twinkle package, which
> requires the new ccrtp, and the build for devel is failing with:
>
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-development-extras/ccrtp/1.5.0-1.fc7/x86_64/ccrtp-1.5.0-1.fc7.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: failure: ccrtp/1.5.0-1.fc7/x86_64/ccrtp-1.5.0-1.fc7.x86_64.rpm from local: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
> Cleaning up...
>
> Which seems like ccrtp is pushed, but not pushed, so it can't find it?
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

The time-out is weird, it is during access to the needsign repository
where the packages are kept for two days after a push. This is the window
during which they should be available at fedora.redhat.com, too.