Democracy player anyone?

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:45:05 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't really know: it's there because I saw it in their own spec.
> What I know is that the player works even when I "yum remove libfame"
>
> Salim, are you going to submit this for review?

I can do it if it's OK with you, or I can review your submission. As
Neal said, though, I'd want to wait until there is a stable x86_64
version. Unless we agree to ExcludeArch x86_64 for now? Or perhaps
even make it an ix86 ExclusiveArch, if it's (as is probable) not
working on PPC either

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
                -- The Old Farmer's Almanac