comps.xlm fc6 and devel update

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Nov 22 21:57:23 UTC 2006

Le mercredi 22 novembre 2006 à 21:27 +0100, Michael Schwendt a écrit :

> But since Nov 8th, all comps.xml are updated on-the-fly with every push of
> packages, provided that the generated file contains changes and is
> well-formed.

Actually, since the comps wiki page was clarified and the xslt verifier
made available, I think every comps.xml.in commit has been well-formed.
(I'd even argue the FE comps is a little cleaner than the FC one now).

At least I haven't found any pretext to work on the filter for some
time.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot