Free enough for FE

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 05:50:35 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 21:39 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> So if I'm reading this correct then there are no objections?
>
> I'll let this thread "run" for a couple of more days and if there are still no objections then, then I'll start working on a package.

I asked the FSF on this one (they're usually pretty responsive) and
their initial feedback is that this should be ok.

This maps up with my feelings on it too, so go ahead and package it.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway || Red Hat || Fedora || Aurora || GPG ID: 93054260

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always
that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence
and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We
will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in
our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended
from fearful men -- not from men who feared to write, to speak, to
associate and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."
-- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954