FE Package Status of Nov 2, 2006

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Nov 2 16:41:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 05:23:36PM +0100, Christian Iseli wrote:
>  - 16 packages not available in extras devel or release
>     pertusus at free dot fr                    ivman

That's on purpose, I'd like to have some changes to ease updates, but
upstream hasn't still responded.

>  - 6 packages which have not yet been FE-APPROVE'd...
>    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=203864,209870,211626,211763
>      xtide                                    mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
>      manedit                                  mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp

That's normal these are re-reviews; Maybe the script could check that there
is no dead.package file (not a big deal).

Also how could it be possible to blacklist some packages that are not to
be in comps but don't have library or anything else to find it automatically
(it is the case for the dap-*_handler packages I maintain)?

--
Pat