Disturbing lack of FE security updates announcements!

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Nov 9 14:10:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:05:34 -0500, Josh Bressers wrote:

> I would rather see a lot of FE announcements than the current lack of
> announcements.  Right now I run a yum update, and I have no idea what the
> extras updates are fixing.  This annoys me to no end, and I would be very
> surprised if I'm the only one.

If the Fedora Infofeed were not broken (ticket #2006110910000031), you
could subscribe to a feed like

  http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/inputs/development-extras.xml

and get the package %changelogs. The corresponding feed for FC6 is
missing, however:

  http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/inputs/fc6-extras.xml

The home page for the feeds is linked at the bottom of every FE build
report: http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/