Package removal request?

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:48:13 UTC 2006

I accidentally pushed python-nltk-1.4.4-3.1 for Fedora Extras 3 when
updating the package to comply with the new Python packaging policy.
It depends at runtime on python-numarray, which is Fedora >= 4 only.

Could this offending package be removed from the repository? Also,
python-nltk-1.4.2 might have to be removed from FE3 - upstream claimed
it only depends on python-numeric, but on closer examination I found a
file that depends on numarray as well.

If there's a more appropriate channel for this request, please advise,
and I'll use it if I need to request the removal of 1.4.2 as well.

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
                -- The Old Farmer's Almanac