Buildsys troubles

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Nov 10 11:09:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wanted to report this through the infrastructure bugtracker, but I couldn't find a link to it and don't know the URL, perhaps putting a link to this on
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/ is a good idea?

Anyways, my builds are failing consistently with the following error:

Waiting for repository to unlock before starting the build...
Job waited too long for repo to unlock. Killing it...
Killing build process...
Cleaning up the buildroot...
   /usr/bin/setarch ppc32 /usr/bin/mock clean --uniqueext=243e07168c8d639c4b40180c4a4f0d89a5c7ae6f -r fedora-development-ppc-core
Killed.
Waiting for child process 17173 to exit.

Regards,

Hans