Democracy player anyone?

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:12:51 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/13/06, Michel Salim <michel.salim at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 11/12/06, Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I don't really know: it's there because I saw it in their own spec.
> > > What I know is that the player works even when I "yum remove libfame"
> > >
> > > Salim, are you going to submit this for review?
> >
> > I can do it if it's OK with you, or I can review your submission.
>
> My primary interest is seeing this into extras: if you have spare
> cycles to maintain the package I am more than happy stop having a look
> at it (apart, of course, if you will need an official review).

I'll take up your review offer, thanks.

> However, waiting for the new release or going for the review is your
> call: I'd wait for the next release in order to decide which path is
> better

I think I'll do that. Meanwhile, I'll stress-test the i386 version
once mock finishes building it, so that the review can go up once the
next version is out.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
                -- The Old Farmer's Almanac