Anyone Working on Packaging Labyrinth?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Tue Nov 14 05:44:52 UTC 2006

Hi, all.

I recently started needing to do mind-mapping stuff for school and I
found Labyrinth [1] on the Extras/WishList wiki page which I've found
very useful for this, so I plan to get submit this for an Extras review;
however before I do I'd like to know if anyone is working on such a
package already. A search on Bugzilla didn't return anything; but I'd
prevent to prevent myself from redoing a lot of the work if it's already
in progress, and I could simply help with it.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~dscorgie/labyrinth.html
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479