Orphaning zope, plone, mpc and gmpc

Sim Harbert sim at noisygecko.com
Tue Nov 14 19:13:02 UTC 2006

Aurelien Bompard <gauret at ...> writes:

> Hi .*,
>
> I'm orphaning 4 packages. The first two will probably find a new home
> quickly : zope and plone. I don't use them anymore, so I'm sure other
> people will be able to give them more love.
>
> Please step forward if you want to maintain any of these.
>
> Thanks
>
> Aurélien

I am not totally sure what it entails, but I should be able to handle
Zope/Plone. Currently I am only running Core 3 and Core 5, so it may be trickier
to test out things to make sure they work on Core 6.  But I am guessing that
isn't a big deal.

What do I need to do to get activated into the system and all?

-Sim