Subscribing to -maintainers list

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Nov 17 06:21:53 UTC 2006

Hi!

Toshio, thanks for this mail. A small add-on:

Toshio Kuratomi schrieb:
> [...]
> So, if any of you are maintaining packages and not subscribed to that
> list, please sign up now.  If you're trying to sign up and keep getting
> rejected, please let us know so one of the list admins can match email
> address to packager and get you subscribed.

Please note that most of the discussions around "Merge Core and Extras"
aka "Opening Core" (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit/OpeningCore and
http://wtogami.livejournal.com/11707.html for more details) will happen
on fedora-maintainers-list and not on this list. Sooner or later we'll
probably also merge some of the lists into to avoid confusion.

CU
thl