Is this content license free enough for FE?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Nov 18 23:03:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just stumbled over this english translation of a manga game, which is
"freely" distributed on the internet, and for which an GPL interpreter
is available:
http://narcissu.insani.org/

The readme talks about this being distributed under the PFSL, of which I
managed to find a copy here (strange location):
http://www.customtoolbarbuttons.com/en_google_toolbar_buttons/PFSL

This license tries to limit charging for the "script" itself, but does
allow for charging for media costs when distributing it on CD etc, it
does disallow charging for downloads.

So its all a bit vague, thus my question, does this constitute freely
redistributable, as is the requirement for content?

The relevant quote from the readme is: "You are allowed to redistribute
this work to your heart's content so long as you do not modify its
contents.", which sounds great, but then later it says: "The
localization work is licensed under the PFSL"

And I'm not sure if the PFSL is free enough, so what do you think?

Regards,

Hans