beryl: missing deps

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Nov 19 16:33:34 UTC 2006

CCing jwilson at redhat.com, owner of beryl

Mamoru Tasaka schrieb:
> Clive Messer wrote:
>> It looks like only some of beryl has been pushed to repo .......
> Missing deps are under FE-Review or are waiting for FE CVS to
> come back again to be rebuilt.

Then why the heck was beryl build for FC-6 if it was known that some
hardcoded deps were not yet in cvs and not ready to be build? People
will run into issues that way when using yum and thus the it's just a
totally stupid thing to do in a stable branch (and even quite bad in the
deel-branch, too).

/me is getting more and more annoyed with all those broken deps and
broken upgrade paths (some of them for months)...

CU
thl