beryl: missing deps

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 14:31:30 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 20:30 +0000, Clive Messer wrote:
> I'm not complaining; really! I've been happily following the devel version of
> these packages from wilson.net and waiting for their official release from
> extras. Thanks for the work you have put in.

Glad to know the work is still appreciated, despite the havoc I've
caused. :)

> But, forgetting the meta packages for the moment, I would expect at the same
> time as beryl-core was pushed to extras, to at least also be able to pull
> beryl-manager, beryl-settings, beryl-plugins, emerald and emerald-themes.
> What is the point of even making beryl-core available without these packages
> also having been released at the same time?

Well, beryl-core did need to get pushed first, so as to make
beryl-core-devel available somewhere so that all the other packages
could get built. If I'm remembering correctly (always a big *if* :), I
pushed beryl-core for FC6 on Thursday, with the intention of building
all the bits above you mention on Friday morning, but then cvs went
bonk...

/me anxiously awaits the resurrection of cvs so as to right the wrongs
he has (cvs) committed... :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com