CVS Restored, Help Needed in Verification

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 15:41:57 UTC 2006

I could have sworn I put in a cvssync request in for two of my packages:
* FC-5 FC-6 php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager 212898
* FC-5 FC-6 php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty 212900

However the new directories did not show up.  I cannot be 100% certain
I requested to sync these, but I usually add a package to the sync
page immediately after it builds on devel.

Anyway, not a big deal, I re-requested the syncing of these packages,
but thought I would let you know about it since you want to know if
anything looks amiss with cvs.