comps.xml is now pushed automatically

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Nov 23 14:26:10 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Better late than never, I'd like to announce that the FE comps.xml.in
files are now pushed automatically along when there is a package
sign/push to the repo.

This is all thanks to Michael Schwendt's hard work, so let's have a
round of applause to thank him (and a beer or two if I ever meet
him in person :-) )

Now that this is done, we could discuss some ideas how to make the
comps.xml file even more useful.  For instance I'd like to see a few
more groups in there, to get a better classification...

More on this probably next week from me, but feel free to start a
discussion already.

Cheers,
					Christian