Unorphaning wbxml2

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora_extras at normalesup.org
Mon Nov 27 16:07:02 UTC 2006

I am taking the ownership of *wbxml2*, which is a retired package (because its
maintainer could not sign the Fedora CLA due to its company policy).

wbxml2 is a requirement of libsyncml, which I would like to get into Fedora
Extras as well.

Actually, I failed to detect that wbxml2 was orphaned. I thought it was not in
Fedora Extras at all. I have submitted a Review Request, which is already
accepted. See:
  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/217180

I will merge the previous changelog into my spec file before submitting it.

--
Laurent Rineau