.h files in non-devel package?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Thu Nov 30 11:33:26 UTC 2006

On Tuesday, 28 November 2006 at 15:50, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 15:13 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > So this package is a compiler? Which package is it?
>
> It is STklos, a Scheme interpreter and bytecode compiler.

I am undecided. On one hand, we have gcc (but it's only a compiler, not
interpreter and there is libgcc package, too), but on the other hand we
have java and java-devel.

I'm leaning towards a separate -devel package for the compiler bits.

Regards,
R.

--
Fedora Extras contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DominikMierzejewski